Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Half board (breakfast and lunch): 300 Eur per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): not available.
- Extra dinner on board, possible upon request.
- Drinks/beverages must be taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation.
- Optional: All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 180 Eur per person per week.
- Optional: All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 90 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines and premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. Usually, and if the weather situation allows us, we are anchoring 2-3 nights and moor in ports or marinas 3-4 nights.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, boat insurance, fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day, 3 crew members (captain, hostess, chef), service on board, bed linen and hand/shower towels, fuel for generator work up to 5 hours per day, Wi-Fi Internet, snorkel equipment, canoe, 2 stand up paddle boards, yacht cleaning, pick up at the Split airport and transfer to the gulet (if the arrival date is same as the check in date).
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, port fees, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each extra hour is charged 75 Eur), more than 5 hours of air conditioning per day (each extra hour is charged 20 Eur), entrance to the National Parks, private marinas fees, one way cruise, embark and disembark out of the base port, extra use of tender, tips for the crew, water sports that use tender.
Max. working of air-condition is 5 hours a day out of marina. More air conditioning is charged extra. During the night, the air conditioning is off. Air conditioning can be on till midnight.
Completely different cruising...
Gulet Luopan joined our fleet in 2015.
Luopan is very quality yacht, with her 24 meters she provides lot of space for comfortable accommodation and leisure.
Since she was originally built for private purposes, special attention was paid to wood quality (steel hull, mahogany interior and iroko decks), spacious accommodation, large bathrooms with quality shower tubs and lot of stylish details.
On Luopan, our guests will be provided with completely relaxed atmosphere since our crew is devoted to simple, but important things in life: enjoying each day slowly, forgetting about busy life and stress, tasting light Mediterranean meals and lot of fun and relaxation.
Do not expect formalities or unfriendly atmosphere, here is all about returning home stress free and with lot of new positive energy.
The gulet provides very spacious accommodation for up to 8 guests in 4 cabins:
2 Master cabins with double bed
1 cabin with double bed
1 cabin with double + single bunk bed
All the cabins are air conditioned and have en suite bathrooms with large shower tubs. They are individually designed and tastefully decorated.
The indoor salon is quite spacious, consisting of open plan galley and dining corner, where there is very large couch and dining table. Due to panoramic windows, there is much of a daylight in salon.
The most attractive part of the gulet Luopan is her deck.
On 40 m2 of the stern deck, there is a large dining table with cushioned bench and chairs. Stern deck is very nicely furnished with wooden cupboards, which can be used for serving buffets or drinks storage.
Bow deck is very large (30 m2) and covered with sun bathing mattresses. All the guests enjoy spending time in this area, relaxing and enjoying the cruise.
Gulet Luopan has very powerful and big tender, to transfer our guests to the beach and in the ports. There is also water ski, 2 stand up paddle boards, donut, 2 canoes and snorkeling equipment.
Captain: Markus Klaey
Language: German, English
Nautical experience since he was 15 years old.
License: Croatian yacht master 100gt
25 years of business experience as Ceo in the IT industry.
Hostess/deckhand: Petra Gschwendtner
Language: German, English
Nautical experience since 3 years.
License: Croatian yacht master 100gt
Formally mechanic and racing car engineer.
Our Captain Markus is so delighted with the fact he can provide memorable cruise to our guests and show his hospitality and skills, that our guests will share his enthusiasm in each moment.
After 25 years in IT industry, Markus decided to move on to a new career where he can completely express all his passion and knowledge he was gaining from his 15.
He loves to be on the water and to show our guests how beautiful and simple life can be. He has excellent knowledge in navigation, islands and bays as well as he excellently knows how to make your vacation unforgettable. He is very communicative, simple and modest person and is easy to deal with.
You will love Petra from the first moment you meet her. She is so friendly, cheerful, helpful and attentive, but you will be surprised most by her wide knowledge.
There is no subject you can not discuss with her. Petra is the right hand of the Captain, she takes care of cleanliness of the gulet, makes beds in the morning, helps the captain in navigation, pays attention of the guests needs and is always at disposal.
Petra loves to see people slowing down, enjoying life on board and spending quality time with their friends and family.
Beside Markus and Petra, there is also a chef on board, who will prepare all the amazing Mediterranean delicacies. On Luopan, half board is provided and, in case our guests would still like to have dinner for few evenings on board, it is possible upon request.
- 4 spacious en suite cabins for up to 8 guests
- 2 Master cabins + 1 double bed cabin + cabin with double and single bunk bed
- Very spacious bathrooms with large shower tubs
- Spacious open plan salon with kitchen and dining corner
- Large couch with dining table in salon
- Plenty of daylight in salon
- Generous 40 m2 aft deck including dinner table for max. 10 person
- Very spacious fore deck with 30 m2 upholstered sun deck
- Bose sound system in salon with AirPlay capability
- WiFi Internet
- Very attentive and friendly crew
- Children from 7 years are welcome on board
- The most current safety standards on gulet
- Tender 6.40m SACS for max. 10 persons
- 140 ps outboard engine for tender
- Water ski
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- 2 canoes
- Snorkeling equipment
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 6 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h