Gulet Summer Princess
Gulet Summer Princess has gone through major remodeling and is ready for charter in Croatia, for the season 2019.
The yacht has very nice interior and outdoor design and is completely adjusted to the most comfortable cruising.
She can accommodate 10 guests in 5 cabins:
- 5 double bed cabins
The cabins are spacious and provide comfortable sleeping due to quality mattresses and high quality bed linen.
Cabins are air conditioned and have their own private bathroom with shower.
Indoor living area consists of open plan kitchen with large panoramic windows, dining and lounge area. The whole indoor area is finished in high quality wood and nicely decorated.
The most attractive area on the yacht is her deck. On the stern, there is a new built in cushioned sofa with dining table. This area is shaded and perfect for outdoor dining.
On the bow deck, there are comfortable and adjustable sun beds as well as sun chairs. Bow deck is spacious, which makes it convenient for yoga or doing sports.
Gulet Summer Princess has professional crew members who will give their best to provide you with the most memorable cruise and assist you in water sports (paddle board, water ski, snorkel).
- 5 amazing double bed, en suite cabins for 10 guests
- High-quality bed linen and towels
- Open plan kitchen
- Lounge and dining area
- Attractive and spacious outdoor living areas
- New U shaped cushioned sofa with dining table at stern deck
- Super comfortable and adjustable sun beds on bow deck
- Sun bathing chairs on bow deck
- Excellently trained crew
- Outstanding Mediterranean meals
- Warm and friendly atmosphere on board
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Tender with outboard engine
- Water ski
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 350 Eur per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) 550 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar.
- a) Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation, in cash on boat.
- b) All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian
wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 200 Eur per person per week for half board
food option OR 250 Eur per person per week for full board food option.
- c) All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 100 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat
bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like
vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.), cocktails, natural juices from squeezed fruit are extra
cost, if consumed.
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-3 years free of charge.
- children from 3-6 years 50% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, fuel for 4 hours cruising per day, 4 crew members, 4 hours of air conditioning per day, bed linen and towels, cleaning of cabins every day.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, entrance to the National Parks, ports/anchors, private marinas, more than 4 hours of cruising per day(each additional hour is charged extra), more than 4 hours of air conditioning per day, one way to/from Dubrovnik 1000 Eur in cash on board (in case week after/before is booked from/to Dubrovnik, one way is not charged), water ski, tips for the crew.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 6 weeks before cruise period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h