Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Half board (breakfast and lunch): 300 Eur per person per week.
- Half board fish menu (breakfast and lunch): 400 Eur per meal.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 500 Eur per person per week.
- Extra meal: 30 Eur per meal per person.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option.
- Drinks/beverages must be taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation, in cash on board.
- Optional: All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian quality wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 200 Eur per person per week .
- Optional: All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 100 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive alcoholic option is taken, please note it does not include any foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.), they are all extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 700 Eur per week.
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call (average cost is 750-900 Eur for a week). It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-4 years free of charge.
- children from 4-7 years 50% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, boat and guests insurance, fuel for 4 hours of navigation per day, bed linen and hand/shower towels, 3 crew members (captain, chef, deckhand), Wi-Fi Internet, welcome dinner, welcome drinks, donut, canoe, stand up paddle board, snorkeling equipment, fishing equipment.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, ports fees and anchorages, private marinas, entrance to the National Parks, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour is charged), one way cruise (700 Eur to Dubrovnik, but not charged if previous or following week is booked from/to Dubrovnik), land transfers, special demands for embark and disembark out of the base port, use of tender for water skiing, tips for the crew.
- 6 en suite cabins for up to 12 guests
- 4 cabins have queen size bed
- 2 cabins have queen size bed + single bed
- Indoor salon with yacht bar
- Spacious cushioned lounge sofa on the main deck
- Dining table at stern deck
- Sun bathing area with mattresses on bow deck
- WiFi Internet
- Very good crew members
- Tender with 50 HP outboard engine
- Donut, canoe
- Stand-up paddle board
- Fishing equipment
- Snorkel equipment
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 16:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h